Translate

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Bridal Shower Pieces of the Puzzle









Spending the day cleaning silver and setting the table is very therapeutic, especially when all the doors are open and the fresh air is coming in. I'm getting the elements together for the bridal shower we will have on Sunday. It's for Jessica, the daughter of one of the Romancing the Home girls, Katha. I'm trying to keep some of it a surprise for the mother of the bride, so I'll just show some of the elements of the table. How they go together will be revealed on Sunday! Wine's in the fridge chilling, champagne is on it's side for the signature cocktail, and we are just waiting for the flowers. There's cooking to do on Saturday, but otherwise we are pretty organized! Sunday is going to be beautiful.I can't wait for the day- close friends getting together to shower a new bride with love, gifts, and lot's of free advice!

1 comment:

Katha said...

You are killing me! Everything looks so beautiful. I can't wait! Jessica is going to be beyond thrilled. I don't even know if that is the right word to describe how she will feel! Thank you from the bottom of my heart.