Translate

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Spring Color at Costco




Wanting to make a fruit basket for a friend, I went to Costco to purchase blackberries, nectarines, grapes,clementines, strawberries, apples and pears. They seem to always have beautiful selections of fresh fruit at a great price, much better than the local grocery store chains. After gathering the fruits together in my cart, I was on the way to pay and saw these vibrant, beautiful foil wrapped eggs in spring colors in a large cello bag and I just couldn't resist them. So I bought 2, one for me and one for my friend! After arriving home, I arranged the fruit on a platter with a selection of Costco cheeses. I couldn't decide which was prettier, the fruit or the colored eggs. I think I just need a dose of a little spring color- I'm tired of gray and brown.

No comments: