Translate

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Spirit of 67 Home Tour- Few Teasters!






Today is the final day for the set up for the Spirit of 67 Home Tour, so here's a little teaser of what's to come!  Last night I embellished Sam's Club and Mariano's cakes with the beautiful gum paste flowers that I purchased from Etsy artists. Using flowers from each artist, I created toppers for each of the cakes.  All are little petite cakes from Marianos, with the exception of the large coconut cake from Sam's Club.  These cakes, along with chocolates, embellished cupcakes,  and cookies will become the Patisserie for our Marie Antoinette Soiree! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Extraordinary Susan....breathtaking....can't wait
to see the whole thing put together. You've out done
yourself...once again!!! Good luck with the tour. Wish I was there to see it in person.
Lynda Sue

carolbrademas said...

Susan --- those are the MOST BEAUTIFUL cakes I've ever seen! I'm sure everyone will be in awe of them at the event!